Friday, August 5, 2011

I love you

(Every single one of these photos was, truthfully, taken by Maya.  Well, all except for the one of her by the window.  Mom took that one.)

I went to the market yesterday before my nap.  I was trying to take a picture of the church.




I saw a fountain.



I was trying just to take a picture of the market, not the motorcycle.  I got onions and carrots and grapes.  I was trying to take a picture of the grapes.



We went to the castle.  Inside the castle we saw beads and pots and necklaces.


Horses.

Coins.


You put these things in that and it’s done. Coins.



I saw a dragon or a tiger.



I took a picture of daddy.



I took a picture of the stairs.



I went to see angels at the castle.



I took a picture of my shoes.



I went to the garden.



I took a picture of another daddy.



I took a picture of that.



I took a picture of my face.



I took a picture of rocks.




Someone took a picture of me.



Garden.

Grapes.

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures. There's some fine composition there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soon you'll be as good a photographer as your Daddy!
    I can't wait to see more.
    (By the way, Catskillian2 is me, Jane!)

    ReplyDelete