Thursday, March 27, 2014

Hungary: Day 4


In the morning we went on three trains. We went on a walk. It was in Pest. Then we saw a fountain. It wasn't on because it was cold. Mom liked the Parisian Gallery. Then we went to the park. I played on the swings. A little kid was in front of me. Then we went to the market. There were rows and rows of food. Then we went to a cafe. I had hot chocolate. Then dad and I went to lunch. I got goulash soup but me and dad traded. I loved tagliatelle with salmon. Then dad and I went to the art museum. It was beautiful. Then we went back to the hotel. Then we got on a bus to go to the boat. I had 2 glasses of juice and we got to see the dancers. It was cool. Then we went back to the hotel.

[Photos by Maya]








[A selection of dad's photos]


























No comments:

Post a Comment