Sunday, October 18, 2015

October 18, 2015

Yesterday, we went to a castel.1 We had a long walk. We saw lots of apples. (Dad took a lot of pictures and I do not have all of them.) When we got there, we finally found a bench.







I got a map of the castel and it is so SO SO! confusing!


We saw lovely paintings on the walls. We saw lovely heaters and lovely carvings on the master's bed.




(Mom really really  REALLY! wants this chair.)


My favorite part was a mirror that showed you the painting on the walls in the room of the lady of the house:


We had lunch at the cafe at the castel.


After that we went to the tournament grounds and played in the grass and looked in the well. (Cora wanted Mom to put her in the well.) Cora got soaked in the grass picking flowers while me and Mom made up a new weapon.






We saw snow on the mountains, and it was lovely.


We walked to the car a different way then we came. Dad took a picture of a bee on a lovely flower.



Mom is going to take me to get some ice cream later. We went to the swimming pool today and we went with Milena. We also went to lunch with Milena. At the swimming pool, we got one little puppy (that was a stuffed animal). Now I am writing in my journal and I wrote four pages and one sentence.



1 This is not a typo. Maya opted for the Italian spelling of "castle."

2 comments:

  1. You used the word lovely a lot. Not that it is a bad thing.

    ReplyDelete