Sunday, November 22, 2015

November 22, 2015

Yesterday1 we went to Modena. On the first day we went to get lunch. We had a fancy lunch. There was first course and second course. After that we went to a car museum. The type of car was Ferraris. Here are some photos of them.


















After that we went to the apartment that we were going to stay in. (Oh and it was raining all this time.)





Then I called Texas during a girl scout meeting and then I did my homework (just math). Then we went to the market and got some things for breakfast. They were bananas and oranges and yogurt. Then we went to dinner which was pasta bianca for me and Cora and was three different types of pastas [for mom and dad]. Then we went to bed.

Then we had breakfast. Then we went to the church to see the paintings but church was going on. 







Then we went to a bar and got a snack and mommy and daddy got coffee. Then we went to the church again but it was still going on so we went on a carousel and I got a free ticket because I got Mickey Mouse's tail. (Mom got Cora another ticket.) 



Then we went back to the church but IT STILL WAS NOT OPEN so we went to an art museum and the art was cool. 












Then we went on the carousel again. Then we went to brunch. Here is some proof:

















Then we went into the church. FINALLY.







Then we went to the car. After we got home we had pizza.

Tomorrow I will go to school and do Italian, maths, geography, and music. In music we will do a practice of our Christmas song. In geography, we will do the next part of our story then read. In maths we will do Mental Maths Test (MMT). They will be super duper hard. In Italian I will do a Monday Thing I do with Maestra Daniela. We will have lunch and it will be pasta bianca and salad and prosciutto and broccoli.

What did you do today? I am having so much fun!!!!


1 Maya wanted to pretend she wrote this on Sunday even though she wrote it on Monday. I'll humor her.

2 comments:

  1. My 2 favorite pictures are your big, beautiful smile next to the red Ferrari and the picture of your dad by the big X.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks๐Ÿ˜„. Have a happy Christmas!๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ

      Delete