Monday, December 14, 2015

December 14, 2015

WHAT ARE YOU DOING! Now your consequence is you have to tell me two sentences in Italian. OK, just one. And Amy 80. Today we did Italian. I did my Monday class and in that class I did a dictation (in Italian) then we went to the playground. Then we had maths. We did MMT (Mental Maths Test). Then we had a geometry test that was super easy for me!! Then we went to the playground and it was fun. Then we went to lunch. For lunch we had pasta and artichokes and something else I do not remember. Then we went back to the playground. That was fun too. Then we had geography with a teacher named ... . She asked us to write things that you find in Trento and make symbols for them. Then we had a practice for our Christmas show. We went over how it was going to start and who is going to start it. Then we packed up our bags and went home. Before I came home we went to get vegetables. Now I am doing writing. For dinner we are having shrimp and pasta. I will put my clothes away and then watch a movie with Cora.

2 comments:

  1. Grandpa and I have two Christmas parties this week. One tomorrow night with our old neighborhood and then Wednesday at some friends' house. Sorry, I can't do a sentence in Italian, but I am impressed with all you are learning. I love you and miss all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Buon Natale maya. 😋😋😋
    ti amo maya . baci e abbracci. ❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete