Friday, December 18, 2015

December 18, 2015

Today we had a show/party. The show was like this:






Mom says we did fantastic. At the party we had snack and drinks. Me and Sura and Giulia all made cards for the teachers. Also for Lana's teacher. I miss YOU SO much.


[Note: Here's what they're reading in the last video. I cut out the beginning simply because it was three and a half minutes long! It's a "bag bad wolf" story. The wolf goes around the forest asking all the little animals who's the biggest and baddest of all. And, of course, they all reassure him, it's you!

Until he meets a baby dragon.

"Hi, you horrible thing," he says to the little dragon. "I don't suppose you know who is the strongest of all?"

Of course, this is when all of the animals have assured the wolf that he is the strongest of all. But the baby dragon has a different answer.

"Oh, of course. It's my mom."

The wolf can't believe what he hears, so he demands a second time. This is where Maya starts reading (in the voice of a baby dragon):

"Ma te l'ho già detto. La mia mamma è la più forte... e anche la più buona... tranne con chi è cattivo con me!"
"But I already told you. My mom is the strongest. And also the most good. Except with people who are mean to me!"

Then...

"È tu, chi sei?"
"And you, who are you?"

To which the wolf responds... oh, I am the "little good wolf!"]

No comments:

Post a Comment